Resilience Collective invites you to take part in a hands-on story telling project that utilizes photography and written narrative to tell your story of recovery, from darkness to light.
- 6 guided photography and narrative-building workshops
- Explore 6 different interconnected themes to help you build your journey
- Learn to visually catalogue your recovery journey through pictures along with a short narrative, to deliver a clear message
- You will be guided to create your visual gallery by volunteer photographer-enthusiasts and volunteer peer facilitators will be at hand to help participants craft their stories
This workshop will culminate in a Photo-Exhibition to take a stand against stigma and express the untold visual stories of peers.
Please find the revised dates for the other sessions:
Session 2: Apr 14th,
Session 3: Apr 28th,
Session 4: May 12th,
Session 5: May 26th,
Session 6: Jun 9th
* Participants are encouraged to attend all 6 sessions as the themes are inter-linked to each other to develop your unique story.